Covid 19 : Safety Measures
The health and the safety of both our guests and our employees is our priority.
-Enhanced cleaning and disinfection in bedrooms and common areas :
* Every time a guest checks out, the bedroom is disinfected throughout, and left vacant for 3 hours until the next check-in.
* Linens are washed at a 60°C temperature
* Frequently touched areas, such as doorknobs, stairway ramp, light switches, remote controls or tables, are disinfected several times a day with either hydro-alcoholic solution or bleach.
– Sanitary products available :
* Hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers are displaced in bedrooms, in the kitchen and in public areas, such as entrance, desk or patios
* Two face masks, per person and per day, are available for free
-Trained and supervised staff :
* Each team member is aware of the sanitary rules to respect : hand washing several times a day, ideally every hour, hand disinfection once one comes in the riad, physical distancing, mandatory face mask at all times.
* A team member with the slightest symptom shall not work.
* Hygiene measures are reinforced for the kitchen tools and equipment.
* Physical distancing is respected between the tables in the patio and on the roof terrace.
*Meals and snacks can be served in your bedroom.
– Drive to the airport :
The car company in charge of the rides between the riad and the airport shall respect the sanitary rules in force : disinfection of the car between two rides, drivers trained for those rules.