What Makes Riad Sapphire and Spa Special?
We do our utmost to ensure you have a wonderful stay in both our riad and in Marrakech. If you have special needs, let us know so we can help you. We can cater to those on gluten-free diets. If you want a special vegetarian dish that is not on our menu, tell us and we will do our best to create it.
If you want suggestions for restaurants, where to shop, see the recommendations on our site and blog, and if you are staying with us, please just ask us. We're happy to help.
Luxury at an affordable price – great value and chic. Individually designed suites start from just ₤84 per night for two people including breakfast and lots of other things. See all our special offers: for even lower rates.
Most suites can accommodate up to 3 – 4 people.
• We include a lot of freebies in our price
• We know Marrakech through and through. We have been here since the start of the riad renaissance running two highly-rated riads.
• We write regularly on our blog giving you lots of inspiration.
• Sincere and warm English and Moroccan service to ensure you feel at home and are well looked after from the moment you arrive. We personally ensure all guests experience the best of Marrakesh. We will even come and find you if you get lost in the maze of the Medina.
• Plenty of freebies thrown in – including a welcome treat of refreshing fresh mint tea and Moroccan pastries, a complimentary bottle of mineral water in your room upon arrival, free WiFi and use of a mobile phone during your stay
• Eco-credentials include solar panels for hot water, heating the swimming pool and hammam. Locally-sourced organic toiletries are provided in the suites and the on-site spa, including hammam.
• You can enjoy the best of Moroccan cuisine at reasonable prices – healthy, organic, home-cooked food such as delicious Aubergine Salad and Lemon Chicken Tagine with Olives.
• Pamper yourself at Riad Sapphire’s spa, with its own private hammam and massage/beauty treatment room — a lovely treat and an authentic Moroccan experience.
• Service with a smile. Helpful staff who can arrange everything from restaurant reservations, day trips, tours, cookery classes to massages.We will also organize transfers at the airport/train station/bus station to ensure a smooth and hassle-free arrival.
Welcome Moroccan mint tea
Breakfast on the roof terrace - morning sunshine and a fabulous view of the Atlas Mountains
Eco Credentials in Our Boutique Hotel Riad
We have eco-credentials! Eco chic at the new Riad Sapphire, Marrakech
"But it’s the hotel’s responsible tourism ethos that it really impresses."
• Solar panels heat the riad’s water, spa, hammam and swimming pool
• Minimal electricity used in hotel’s construction
• Local people employed
• Organic toiletries in bathrooms
• Other responsible companies and tourist attractions recommended to guests, including the local organic perfumery"
We employed only local, highly-skilled artisans in the design and build of Riad Sapphire and Spa – a process that barely used any electricity due to materials being delivered to the site via donkey, and craftspeople creating woven fabrics, plasterwork and woodwork by hand (take a look at these videos of some of the extremely skilled Morrocan craftsmen). Continuing its commitment to alternative energy use, solar panels are in place to heat the riad’s water, the spa and hammam, and the larger than average riad swimming pool.
We promote environmentally sustainable practices, fair compensation, time off, community engagement, cultural exchange and genuine Moroccan hospitality.
One of the latest boutique riad hotels to be added to the list of luxury places to stay in Marrakech. Newly renovated in 2014, our Marrakech riad hotel offers luxury at a great price.
Make our riad your riad and your home-away-from-home, while visiting the vibrant, exotic and exciting city of Marrakesh.
The best choice for good value in a luxury boutique hotel in Marrakech - chic design, great service. Our boutique riad hotel allows you to relax and enjoy the exotic city of Marrakech.
Stay in an authentic, stylish setting with enough money left over to go shopping in the souks for exotic spices, chic clothes, leather, jewellery, decorative items and carpets. All on your doorstep.