Services & Amenities in the hotel
• Huge roof terrace with sunbathing area, dining area, relaxing area and great view over the medina and the Atlas mountains in the distance
• Baby cots available
• Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
Suite amenities in our Marrakech riad
• Freshly-prepared breakfast, served in the courtyard in the loggia or on the sunny roof terrace
• Welcome mint tea and Moroccan pastries upon arrival
• Mineral water in your room upon arrival
• Organic toiletries by Nectarome/Natus
• Complimentary mint tea
• Free in-room private safe
• Free wifi
• Use of mobile phone during your stay
What’s around our riad in Marrakech?
Some details of our luxury boutique riad hotel in the medina of Marrakesh.
Our 8 lovely suites are furnished with endless comforts. Each suite is individually decorated with ensuite bathroom and individually-controlled heating/air conditioning.
The riad can accommodate up to 23 adults/children + 2 children.
Comfortable salon with woodburning fireplace. Two courtyards with cool, marble flooring, fountains, pool, orange trees. Huge roof terrace with 360° views over the old city of Marrakech + sunbathing area + dining area + relaxation area
Dining possibilities in area of your choice: upper floor dining loggia, small courtyard, large courtyard, roof terrace, salon.
Private hammam and spa area for wonderful relaxing massages.
Hotel Services in our boutique riad hotel
• Spa therapies
• Restaurant offering Moroccan/European cuisine
• In-house cookery classes
• Concierge services
Have lunch on our sunny roof terrace - freshly prepared with fresh ingredients from the market in Marrakech.
Enjoy lunch or dinner on our huge roof terrace with great views over the medina of Marrakech.
Or simply relax, read a book, have some refreshing drinks, snooze a little ...
Marrakech riads operated as riad hotels are a great place for family reunions, celebrating special occasions, stylish hen parties, chilling out or experiencing the magical city of Marrakesh—fabulous breaks to experience the extraordinary.
You can book individual suites or the whole riad [the riad accommodates up to 23 and 2 children for a total of 25 beds].
There are plenty of good hotels in Marrakech but what's the best way to stay in Marrakech? In a chic riad in the medina of Marrakech.